Hamilton Bonaduz AG
Hamilton – Playground for Adventurers
Hamilton stands for Life Science and Medical Technology. In the meantime, a visionary idea for medicine and research has developed into a dynamic, globally active employer. That’s where you enter our playground. Are you looking for an innovative environment and want to shape the future of the company with more than 2,500 colleagues worldwide?
We’re looking for
Research, venture into unknown fields, open up new markets: Passionate employees don’t let anything hold them back and achieve great results in a team. Therefore, we bring top-quality technological products to the market for the benefit of health and well-being every day. In addition, it is through our corporate culture that we achieve ambitious goals for the future. Are you ready to manifest your dreams and to celebrate the success achieved by the team? Then step forward! We would like to meet you!
Briefly about Hamilton
Hamilton, an internationally active company, is one of the leaders of technology in life science, storage, measurement and Medtec. Hamilton produces precision instruments for research and industry as well as intelligent ventilators. Furthermore, the company is strongly represented in the growth markets of genetics and robotics. The group currently employs more than 2,500 people worldwide, more than 1,200 of them in Bonaduz and Domat / Ems in the Grisons Rhine Valley.
Our work revolves around our values:
- Innovation is our life. We encourage our employees to turn their visions into reality. Creativity, ample freedom, pushing boundaries and risk-taking are at the core of our DNA as a company.
- We are co-entrepreneurs. Acting in cooperation, taking initiative, and committing to our goals allows us to make co-entrepreneurship a reality.
- We are lateral and critical thinkers. Through trust, respect, teamwork, and constructive criticism we always push ourselves forward and we grow together.
- We communicate openly. The company’s vision and the steps necessary to achieve it are clear to everyone at Hamilton. Questioning and listening to each other’s concerns is always encouraged.
- We have our sights set on specific goals. We are all part of a team with clear goals and we are all equals within that team.
- We are our customer’s ambassadors. We all know our customers’ requirements and needs and act as ambassadors to them. We are authentic, competent and open.
- Flexible working hours
- At least 5 weeks of holidays per year
- Training and further education opportunities
- Family work environment
- Employee events
- Modern infrastructure
- Located in beautiful Rhine Valley, lots of after work activities possible
We were named a Friendly Workspace in 2018.
- Trainee program
- Direct entry (part- or full-time job)
- Electrical Engineering
- Data Science
- Health Science and Technology
- Bonaduz, CH
- Domat/Ems, CH
- Rapperswil, CH