Your trust is important to us. At TalentDoor we respect your privacy and commit to protecting your personal data. TalentDoor processes your data in accordance with Swiss data protection legislation. We assure you that your data will be treated confidentially and that it will not be passed on to third parties.
We only store and process personal data when you have voluntarily supplied us with it; such as by filling in a Profile form or subscribing to our newsletter. You can unsubscribe to the newsletter at any time by informing us via e-mail or through the cancellation link in every newsletter.
TalentDoor only processes the personal data entered by the User via the Platform as well as those concerning the use by the User of the Platform. TalentDoor does not collect any other personal data. TalentDoor undertakes to protect the personal data of the User through appropriate technical and organisational measures in accordance with Swiss data protection legislation.
TalentDoor processes the data received from the User:
– to provide the functionalities of the Platform and
– to facilitate contact between a Professional and a Young Talent and representatives of companies having a TalentDoor account,
– for TalentDoor’s own advertising purposes,
– to improve the Platform,
– for analysis purposes and for anonymous statistical evaluations.
Data from customer requests through various channels such as chat, e-mail are logged and securely stored by TalentDoor.
TalentDoor uses third party companies (such as IT service providers, payroll and payment processors) to provide its services in accordance with the GTC. These third parties have access to the personal data for those limited purposes. For any other purposes, data will only be made available to third party companies in anonymised form. The third parties used by TalentDoor for the provision of services may be located abroad, if necessary, where Swiss legislation does not provide adequate data protection. However, in such cases TalentDoor takes appropriate measures to ensure appropriate protection, including obtaining relevant contractual commitments from such third parties.
- Google Analytics: In order to constantly improve and optimize our services we track visitor numbers and User activity by using the services of Google Analytics or third party providers, including embedded links going to third party services such as Vimeo. We may collect standard log information about your computer, including (where available) your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data about our Users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. We may collect the pages you visit on our site. This data is held in an aggregated and anonymised form.
- WordPress: We use the following WordPress plugins and extensions which process User data:
- Form Maker Pro
- Google Analytics Dashboard for WP
- Jetpack by WordPress.com
- Teams for WooCommerce Memberships
- Ultimate Member
- Ultimate Member – Private Messages
- Ultimate Member – Profile Completeness
- Ultimate Member – WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Memberships
- WP Mail SMTP
We also use the following Application Programming Interface (API), which gains access to the User data: the Mailgun API (for sending out emails to Users).
The Platform also contains links to external social networks such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google+. If these social media references are followed by a click, the plugins are activated and the browser establishes a direct connection to the respective servers of the above-mentioned sites. If end users follow the links during their visit to the Platform and are logged in to one of these services via their personal User account, the visit information is processed in the system. To prevent this, end users must log out of their accounts before clicking on the link. The functions assigned to the links, in particular the transmission of information and User data, are not already activated by visiting the TalentDoor website, but only by clicking on the corresponding links. The purpose and scope of the data collection by the social media providers as well as the further processing and use of the data there and the relevant rights and setting options for the protection of your privacy can be found in the data protection information of the respective providers.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
The User agrees to the data processing and disclosure described in this section. If you want to contact us regarding any of the points on this notice, or just generally about how we protect your privacy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using our services, you expressly agree that we may collect and process your data in accordance with this policy. The User can revoke this consent at any time and obtain the deletion of his or her data.
Kasinostrasse 10, 8032 Zürich
Commercial register of canton Zurich